Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy New Year! I was told by somebody that my bloggy went silent... xP Actually, I have nth much to say lehs... If I say, I think it's only school work. So busy... Hais.. & poor JX, grouping with 5 AP students for FA and PFP projects. =X think i this semester sure kana mark down le, becox I not as effective as before. Maybe, is my time mgt bax... but I need slp too!! =( hahax, If i really kana mark down, i oso don mind la, cox really, i think i like nv helped much. Sorry grp members. =X Things have been very unlucky. I lost my thumbdrive 2 days ago & had to re-do my whole AP assignment 1. Luckily I had a copy of my AP report in my Laptop. *Phew* and the yesterday, dear so fast go delete the folder! then I need to redo another time, and it's due that day! OMG! and we didn't had lunch. ='( anyways, i'll try update soon... =P

No comments: