Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas eve, went to dear's house for dinner. Was suppose to go out with him for dinner. After dinner, they prepared... while I touch up on my make up, and we took photos.


bros and sis preparing....


after that, a photo shot of us


me with his sister


another shot of us
which he always complain that his top of his head
could not be seen when I take a photo of US.


so I took Myself...

His parents


His sis and I, a fat shot of myself =(

the 3 of us....

and the extra me! =X

so we headed to church. reached home at abt 3am, after going to his grandfather's hse, and some uncle's hse. The next day, I went to his hse in the evening and I ate nuggets, fish cakes, hot dog and bread... OH ya, I got presents from his parents, hair clip and purse/small handbag/pouch, i oso donno how to call it as. but i like it. =) Dear, nv give me anything... =/ the rest of the days...... In sch, doing projects! and on the 31st, SCHooL again! and to his grandfather's hse, perhaps... Haix... wat a "NICE" holiday I had.. =(

No comments: