
I went clubbing with my girls last nitex!! It was so fun with u girls. =) Anyways, we had pizza for dinner at DD's house, and left around 9pm, took a cab to Daubae (not sure of the spelling). We ordered some drinks, and played games. We shared a lot of stuff, and got to know each other better.
Later we went to Dbl O, and we realised tt we have to be at least 21 to enter the club. {-_-"}... It was quite a "happening" nite, but afterall, we enjoyed ourselves. DD found out that she forgot to take her IC. We took a cab to Future, but the person refuse to let us in, becox DD has got no IC. We decided to go MOS, the uncle did drive pass MOS, but we headed home for DD's IC, becoz of some other reason.
We went back to Future, and off we go to buy drinks and dance!! Those guys are ... OK, I shall not say anything. Anyway, it was damn crowded. Wx and I stopped dancing around 315am as we were getting tired. So we waited outside for DD and Ces to come out. Ces is having lots of fun, yeah? =P
About 415am, we headed home. We ate Jelly hearts!! Oh ya, It was SO SO NICE!! =) We went to bathed, waited for each other to bath before we went off to sleep which is about 630am. I woke up at 11am, but none of them is awake. {-_-"}.. Anyway, we had lunch before we headed home for dinner.
Dear's coming over for dinner before he go for his weekly soccer. I'm very tired still, but i donno why i refuse to rest. I so called customized this old blog of mine, which i haven been using for quite some time. Tml is a day out with Dear again!! =) To roller blade i think.
My Promises from Me to You... =)

No comments:
Post a Comment