Sunday, November 18, 2007

I went to the Zoo with my ex-colleagues yesterday. Took a no. of photos of the animals. LIM SENG HONG KEITH MICHAEL was supposed to follow me, which i told him more than 1 month in advance. Yet a few days ago, he told me he couldn't make it becox of his parents wedding anniversary. In case you THINK that I'm already not angry with you, BUT I can tell you, I am still very angry, extremely angry. I informed u so early, yet u didn even know is ur parent's wedding anniversary. Wat sort of SON are you? I'm glad I didn PS my colleagues over you. I'm glad that I finally didn went to your family gathering/occasion.
I enjoyed the trip with my colleagues. we chat non-stop. We were suppose to meet at 11am at bugis. Yet I reached at 1130. -_-" but luckily, anne was late too due to traffic jam at johor checkpoint. We headed to the Zoo by car. The trip was alright, stupid Max start with the ending of the route, & I personally think that we had missed a no. of stuff/animals/scenary. The trip started almost at 1pm, yet we left by 445pm. I think they do more toking than looking at animals. Well, after the zoo trip, we went back to bugis junction, had Lunch & dinner together at Seoul garden. later we went to walk around for awhile, & went to Starbucks to tok. Max & I keep arguing with each other. lolx! we left for home at abt 945pm. Miss the days with them, where Sam & I knew such nice colleagues. It jus seems like we click.
Nowadays, I find LIM SENG HONG very stingy, he only buy things for himself, nv for me. Still dare say when he have the money, he'll get things for me. I thought of wat MAX they all told me yesterday. I saw this 3D nail stickers which I want alot. but they say they want to go off to starbucks soon. Then they told me, bring ur bf to bugis tml to ask him buy for u la. I told them he wont get for me one! Then Max say, aiya, then I spoil my reputation la, u use my name, tell him I wan buy it for u la, then ur bf sure buy one. In anyway, I know he wont get it for me. I beginning to lose my patience. I dont find that it's my temper, it's more to the way he is. I know that my expectations for a bf is quite high, but I jus don like people who avoid, people who don give me an answer, people who are extremely lazy like him, people who do lots of gaming, but I know he's not those type.
So what, if u always say u love me? So what, if u always say u know how to treasure & make efficient use of the time which we had? So what, if u always say no, i nv say i don like to go to ur hse, i nv say i don like to eat the food ur family cook? All say but nv prove to me anything! I still find u love ur hse, ur games, ur working life, ur frens, & every other things more than me, more than wat ever things u've done with me. I am seriously losing my patience. Do you ever know that ur laziness, ur negligence, can cause anything to happen to us.

3 comments:

SereneLoh said...

jingmei..u n keith hai hao ba? =/
hope still alright de. =)

Loves Prisx said...

Ya, still fine. Same same. Only complaining, you see.. =P

SereneLoh said...

hahax..ok.
gd that its fine!! =)

so meeting up nxt week for dinner with zab ma?