I've tried my best to get out of this company already, with the help of Mrs Lim & Cheong, but they really cant. Becox it's not any sexual harrassment or ill-treating us. Every now & then, before we enter the office, we'll shake our heads & "Hais"... Now, we oso tok back to him already. These 2 days Sam's on MC. I toked to him alone, trying my best to act as blur as I can.
Now he gave us a Tax Computation Job. Bloody idiot, say I do things slow, must ask urself u got how many computers for us to use first la. Then Sam already apply for MC, tell him straight into his face, but then he still dare ask me, "Sam went off already? Why he never inform me? When will he be coming back? You all next time shld keep me informed." Wa, I really feel like smacking his face.
Then today I sit in his office for half hr, he teaching me how to do tax computation. So this time round i double cfm with him wat he want us to do. He say wat, I jus bought a new Tax TB, ..... I only asked him do you have a textbook for me to read up, then he say wat i jus wan u to read watever i've gave u, it'll be sufficient for u & stuff. But I already asked Mrs Lim for help already lor, if u not in a rush, I wouldn have asked u for the TB.
Idiot Idiot Idiot!! This Attachment period I will be very moody. I don even have the appetite to eat already lors. SAD, DISAPPOINTED.. HAIZ..... Please bear with me if you all find me not my usual self, or like black face, or like easily irritated & angry. Sorry....
No comments:
Post a Comment