Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ok, last fri went Forbidden City with Dear, HL,SM, & Karen.. met them for like an hour only?? then they went home...Ordered Margarita... So nice... another tequila drink.. hahax!! My eyes were damn red tt nite after the drink & am so slpy.

Bottom Left: Magarita!!

Dear & I: Forbidden City
Flash too bright =X


Then i went phuture with dear.. "Saw Wx there.." =) on the way to phuture saw Sheryl (BDS)... hahax.. she & her frens oso going phuture. Reached there abt 1045pm. the songs on that day suckx.. Dance for like less than 10 mins?? {-_-"}... Had 2 tequila shot. & left for home around 2 plus, like a total waste of Money, No fun at all. =X



Red Face. =X


On the Cab.

Dear & I at Phuture
Flash again {-_-"}...

Next time I think i better go clubbing on ladies nite.. Does all tequila drinks need to drink with salt??

No comments: