I woke up at 10am this morning.. becox my parents were like toking/quarrelling so loudly tt I was woken up by them. Anyway, they were toking abt us, why do we go into a relationship at this age.. {-_-"}...
Anyway, after i woke up, i watched tv all the way till now.
The Week was alright. Dear didn have time to accompany me most of the time.. & suprisingly, I haven throw temper YET. Neither am I feeling jealous or sth. Wednesday I went out with Amanda, my gf!! Whom i knew from I-guides. It was an enjoyable evening, We toked a lot & we bought stuff for ourselves too. Kind of can get along quite well with her, since both of us are leos, & we somewhat or so understand how each other feels when toking abt stuff.
Saturday afternoon was at home. Preparing to go to dear's aunty's 25th Wedding anniversary. We reached his aunty's house by evening, had dinner, & was sitting in shaun's room looking at the kids & babies playing among themselves. They are jus so adorable when they play.
Then we went out to do some photo taking & I'll upload it when i get the pics. Dear's dad seems to be enjoying himself, drinking non-stop, becox his son can drive him home.. hahax!! The babies went home, we stayed for awhile more, & the 4 of us headed home first.
Mid Sem tests is coming in a week's time... Sianx... =/ Have to study a lot, Scare i cannot do.. haix....
So wat am I going to do today?? hehex... =] hmmm......
I totally don feel like going bowling!!
No comments:
Post a Comment