Last thurs went to MOS with my girls!! =) Dear was with me too... It was rather a short nite that thurs as I was pretty tired, especially my feet... =/ It was Fun afterall, I love the Tuquila shot tt Ces intro.. =) and becox of this MOS, I ps the outing with my sec sch frens, which was planned a week in advance. =X sorry jie meis.. I stayed over at Dear's House and he drived me Home since his dad was on MC.
Ya, congrats to u, since u've passed ur driving... U've the key for ur Dad's car and do watever thing u like.
Ya, congrats to u, since u've passed ur driving... U've the key for ur Dad's car and do watever thing u like.
Last week, I spent almost the whole week at Dear's house, Tues went to his house for donno wat reason, Wed was to celebrate tt he had passed his Driving Test, and Thurs was the nite at MOS, and fri late afternoon I left his house... Sat was a day at home, and I met dear for dinner on sunday.
Yesterday was his birthday celebration with his frens. Well, Inviting of frens to ur house is equals to neglecting ur partner for the nite. A nice Cake from ur frens? U must be enjoying ur super creamy chocolate cake..
His mum's cooking...
Look at the differences between the left and right pics, only smart ppl will know wat i'm talking abt...


The pic he took with me
The pic he took with his frens
Saw the difference in his smile?
Left his house at 12, went for supper at simpang bedok. I'm super full, but still ate half a banana prata.. {-_-"}...
Anyways, going to accompany sarah to buy edsel's present in the evening. Reached home at 2 last nites.. and am freaking tired.. But who the hack cares whatever I'm going to do or what I've did. Thats all I want to say...
No comments:
Post a Comment